Monday, July 19, 2010

The Dream Attempted Suicide!


After announcing their split earlier this week, The Dream wrote an open letter to his fans about his separation from wife Christina Milian. The pair, who were just married in September, reportedly parted ways late last year but didn't formally announce it until long after the birth of their daughter, Violet, in March. In the statement, posted on his website, he wrote, "First I want to thank God for the trials of life, without them we can't know purpose!" While the letter is long, The-Dream said he wouldn't address the reasons for the split in the statement. "It's easy to say that it's because of another woman or a new relationship but truthfully, IT'S NOT," said the singer/songwriter, who is rumored to have been unfaithful to Milian. The Dream says in the statement that he even attempted suicide over the breakup of his marriage. "I've cried about this for months, after interviews, after prayer and I've tried to take my own life at a point because of the failure that was looming. I am human, and people fall in and out of love all the time. This is Life. Nothing's promised or perfect, neither am I. I'm sorry for the embarrassment to everyone involved!"

No comments: